Last Updated: 22/11/2023
Welcome to TheThoughtProcess.xyz. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com).
3. How We Collect Personal Data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email address.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
4. Using Personal Data
Personal data submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal data for the following:
- Administering our website and business.
- Personalizing our website for you.
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website.
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
5. Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
6. International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
7. Retaining Personal Information
Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
8. Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
10. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- The payment of a fee.
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
11. Third-Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
12. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
14. Contact Us